Friday, June 7, 2013

Already on the shelves...the "To Read" list begins!

Here's the list of books by women that are already sitting on my shelf, previously collected, just waiting to be read this year:

  • Once Upon a River - Bonnie Jo Campbell
  • Strange Medicine - Louise Erdrich
  • The Namesake - Jhumpa Lahiri
  • The Borrower - Rebecca Makkai
  • The Shipping News - E. Annie Proulx
  • Knocking on Heaven's Door - Lisa Randall
  • Housekeeping - Marilynne Robinson
  • Changing My Mind - Zadie Smith


A good range of reads, and I have a whole bunch more in mind that I'm on the lookout for; good thing this weekend is the Printers Row Lit Fest!

Any and all recommendations are appreciated... Leave a comment or tweet to @MartinIWilson

1 comment:

  1. There's a few on that list that are on my favorite list. I'm excited to hear what you have to say about them, and to get some new recs from you! Go Women!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete